Akuto: Mad World is an award-nominated fast-paced arena action game with swords and guns set on isometric diorama levels. Death is common but by using your weapons and the environment, you can survive to fight another day.
Akuto: Mad World originated as a game jam prototype from Ludum Dare 34. The game was originally known as Akuto which Lovepreet created. Akuto: Mad World will be an updated version with more features, weapons and multiplayer.
On December 1, 2016, Akuto: Mad World was released in Steam Early Access for PC. The game is being continuously updated to get it ready for final release.
- Fast-paced arcade action
- Fight in over 10 different dynamic levels
- Battle friends or the AI in local multiplayer
- Survive endless waves of ninjas
- Tired of fighting each other? Then take a break and play some soccer or one of the other exciting minigames
- Singleplayer mode and level editor are coming in future updates
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Gamer's Voice Multiplayer nominee" - SXSW 2017
- "Best Multiplayer Game nominee" - Casual Connect Europe 2017
- "Official Selection" - Taipei Game Show 2017
- "Official Selection" - G-Star 2016
- "Best Game nominee" - GameCity Festival 2016
- "Official Selection" - Sweden Game Conference 2016
- "Excellence in Multiplayer finalist" - BIC Festival 2016
- "Official Selection" - Radius Festival 2016
About Hut 90
Hut 90 is the corporate front for the game development attempts of Lovepreet Singh.
More information on Hut 90, our logo & relevant media available here.