Akuto: Mad World is an award-nominated fast-paced arena action game with swords and guns. Death is common but by using your weapons and the environment, you can survive to fight another day.
Akuto: Mad World originated as a game jam prototype from Ludum Dare 34. The game was originally known as Akuto which Lovepreet created. Akuto: Mad World will be an updated version with more features, weapons and multiplayer.
On December 1, 2016, Akuto: Mad World was released in Steam Early Access for PC. The game is being continuously updated to get it ready for final release.
- Fast-paced arcade action
- Battle friends or the AI in local multiplayer
- Create your own levels in the level editor*
- Single-player mode*
- Mini-games mode*
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Gamer's Voice Multiplayer nominee" - SXSW 2017
- "Best Multiplayer Game nominee" - Casual Connect Europe 2017
- "Official Selection" - Taipei Game Show 2017
- "Official Selection" - G-Star 2016
- "Best Game nominee" - GameCity Festival 2016
- "Official Selection" - Sweden Game Conference 2016
- "Excellence in Multiplayer finalist" - BIC Festival 2016
- "Official Selection" - Radius Festival 2016
About Hut 90
Hut 90 is the corporate front for the game development attempts of Lovepreet Singh.
More information on Hut 90, our logo & relevant media available here.